Cooperative and Tuition Agreement
Please read, sign, and return the following cooperative agreement on or before the first day of school.
We understand that parent participation at The Homeschool Program is an essential component of the program and that the organization is committed to being a parent-run cooperative.
As members of The Earth Arts Homeschool Community, we agree to the following:
We understand that parent participation at the Earth Arts Homeschool Program is an essential component of the program and that the organization is committed to being a parent-run cooperative. As members of this community, we agree to the following:
1. We agree to accept the responsibility of our parent job.
2. We will attend all required parent meetings, once every other month, starting in September.
3. We agree to participate in fundraising events, during year to help fund program scholarships.
4. Upon enrollment, we will make a non-refundable deposit of $150 per child to secure the enrollment slot. We agree to pay first and last month’s tuition by June 30th, minus the $150 deposit.
5. We will pay monthly installments toward the full year’s tuition. If we withdraw our child from the program before the school year has ended, we agree to continue to make monthly payments until such time as a student enrolls in our child’s place.
6. We understand that tuition is due the First day of each month for that upcoming month. We agree to pay a $10 late fee for any payments not received by the 10th of each month. We also agree to pay a late fee each time we are late picking up our child, and understand that we will be charged $1 for each minute we are late picking up our child after the designated pick up time, unless prior arrangements have been made with the teachers.
7. If there is an insurmountable adjustment issue for our child within the month of September, we may withdraw our child with a refund of the last month’s tuition, minus the $150 non-refundable deposit.